10/13/2005

october head space

a couple of weeks back i was ready to jack this acting malarky in. simultaneously, and consequentially, i was quitting alcohol and generally detoxing my life.

ever since making the decision to get a grip and then following it through i've been on the upward gradient.

physically i've got loads of energy. i'm sleeping better & waking earlier. i'm working out hard and regular and my outlook is positive - not naively trusting, but optimistic.

here's the tools i used to sort myself out:

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Control Alcohol
Joanna Hall's Carb Curfew Diet
I've gone fully vegetarian
I run approx 25k/week
I circuit train @ gym approx 4 time per week

Feeling energised. Don't miss beer at all.

Key thing artistically is that i find that i am regaining my hunger for the business. It become pretty much apparent that my ambition, belief and confidence is intimately tied to my self-esteem and self-image.

I believe that I am looking better than I have in a long time and have found that this confidence seeps into all aspects of my life. It sounds trivial and perhaps that's why i've denied admitting my shallowness but the fact remains that when I feel unattractive I become a recluse, i back away I avoid people.

I still want to lose weight but i feel that i am still coming across well and i'm keen to get myself out there.

defintiely feel that i've patched the leaky boat and moving onwards & upwards.