9/27/2005

yin time

after the chronic internal stress & confusion of the past period i have found myself letting go. to be honest i simpy couldn't hold on any longer or tighter.
time for self-review, pampering and fogiveness.
my decision to take pro-active control of my life seems to have made a fundamental change on my outlook. sleep was somewhat elusive last night with the usual worries but they were somehow more benign.
actively physically detoxing so tht should be somewhat interesting. a little nervous as to what will emerge from that process.
getting my head around leaving the pursuit of acting for a time. pros & cons abound. the pros win out at the moment.
the reality of my acting career is that it has become exclusively about living hand-to-mouth and chasing art free jobs. i did more professional work when i was an amateur.
my hope and plan through this process is to kick off my creativity once more. i have allowed the business to suck the life out of me artistically and have ended up with a poverty mentality. not good. i have a great deal to offer and it is time that i seize the reigns and make my statement.