9/28/2005

they bloody know! free feature audition

and of course just as i turn my sights away from acting i get an ego massaging audition out of the blue.

the producers of a low budget feature have seen me on shooting people and want to see me.

flattered but frustrated by potential conflicts. the schedule is spread over the 4th - 14th Oct. i have a few (by no means many) commitments in that time and would be loath to dep them out for an un-paying job.

money aside i'm delighted to be asked and looking forward to meeting the team tomorrow.

in myself i'm feeling a bit low energy and overweight. my self image ain't that great at the moment and it's affecting my confidence and confirming the fact that i need to get in shape. have quit drinking and focusing on building an exercise & diet plan into my life. feels pretty good so far.

anyway, gotta stop whingeing - every silver lining's got a cloud eh?