9/28/2005

...about that cloud. audition re-scheduled

the feature film folk called again. audition postponed until saturday.

no big deal. gives me some time to get a further grip. actually looks like an interesting weekend. got that audition on sat and then an audition for a sit com on sunday. dunno where my karma's at but it's dragging me out the house at least. they've both sent me scripts so will obviously be taking some time to learn the buggers.

all good. spent most of my work time today turning the tanker in the direction of returning to computing. s'been a good while. quite stimulating really. terminology and detail starting to come back to me as i dig out old notes and prepare to do some proper study & research.

submitted a job app today. will hopefully prompt a response and give me some idea of where my marketability's at.

it's also meaning that i'm not holding onto getting an acting job as the sole solution to my problems. feeling more relaxed.